All 2 art Reviews

This is UNMEI - Tribute This is UNMEI - Tribute

I'm in a really good mood!

Thank you for jump starting my new year (which effectively started today since my school vacation ended and I'll be here until next Christmas :< )! But I'm not sad, this really put a great smizile on my face and I'm really sincerely appreciative. I recognize all the characters and love the epicness of it all.

With all the new content that gets added to NG each day, it's surprising just to see a review for my older stuff, especially when I've been so busy with school that I hardly have time to animate. So I really appreciate not just the mention, but the work that went into this too. Did you make this in flash too--that makes it only the awesomer. Also on a side note, I'm glad you drew Uli pushing against the giant TripEx because I wasn't so sure if I properly conveyed that in the animation.

Cheese, Potatoes, Keychains, AA Batteries are all things I don't appreciate nearly as much as this combined. <3

Bonehead93 responds:

Thanks a bunch, I'm really glad you liked it!! :D

If you're wondering, yeah, I made this in flash. It's what I'm most experienced in from the animating I do, so that's what I use, and I thought it'd make more sense anyways because it's what ya' made the video in...at least that's my excuse, haha! And I made sure all the characters had exactly the same features, so it turned out looking pretty similar and I'm all up for that!

You're welcome, and thanks!

whos the man whos the man

Hahah!

This is so full of awesome!